Guided Walking Tour ($14/adult & $7/child (ages 5-12)
- 2-hour tour available at 9:30am & 1:00pm
- 1-hour tour available at 10:00am & 12:00pm
Trained volunteer interpretive guides will bring this beautiful site to life so you can visualize what it might have been like to live here 1,000 years ago? To fit your schedule, choose a 1-hour or 2-hour tour. The 2-hour tour provides access to the Pueblo Trail., the Kiva Trail and all four excavated structures. You’ll walk a little more than one mile and climb 200 feet. The 1-hour tour of the Pueblo Trail takes you to the Great House Pueblo below the pinnacles.
Kiva Audio-Guided Tour ($10/adult and $5/child (ages 5-12)
- Available between 10am – 3:00pm
Walk the Great Kiva Trail at your own pace; includes the excavated pit house and Great Kiva. This paved trail is one-half mile with little elevation change. There are two ways to enjoy an audio-guided tour:
- Purchase your audio-guided tour at the Visitor Cabin and receive a audio device with pre-recorded audio commentary that gives in-depth information about the structures viewed and the people who lived there.
- Download the San Juan National Forest app before you arrive at Chimney Rock, purchase your audio-guided tour at the Visitor cabin and receive a pin so you can use your own phone or device for the audio-tour.